Cloud Niners Is Seeking The Best In Cairo/Mansoura ......
CLOUD NINERS® is a multinational software development startup firm that focuses on emerging technologies such as cloud computing, Android, iPhone and embedded development among a wide array of cutting edge technologies. With customers in Egypt, UK, Dubai and Libya, Cloud Niners is rapidly expanding and is seeking top notch software developers to join C9's software services team based in Cairo/Mansoura, Egypt. We like to regard C9 software services team as ruthless mercenaries. Their backpack holds a wide range of heavy weight weaponry, ready to take challenges head-on, aim and destroy the hardest of problems. Team members typically change technologies and tools every couple of months, the environment is highly fast paced and challenging. If you need more than a day to start coding in a new programming language, then this job is NOT for you! The team is highly dynamic, and the "hungry-developer" spirit is a must.
This currently open position is for a software development technical lead. This unique position requires very strong hands-on technical experience, ability and will to rapidly change technologies, coupled with the ability to manage projects and lead junior and mid-level developers. If you think you match our needs, you will find the team very welcoming, and the environment exceptionally challenging. You will build up experience like nowhere else in Egypt. This could very well be one of the best moves of your career!
The currently open position is for a Junior Software Engineer, this position requires solid software development foundations, good grasp of algorithms and data structures, ability and will, to rapidly change technologies.
- Full lifecycle application development
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis and software review.
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
- Software testing and quality assurance
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Integrate software with existing systems
- B.S. Computer Science or Computer Engineering is a must! (Do not apply otherwise)
- Good knowledge of English language
- Experience in any of the modern programming languages (Java/Python/C#...)
- Familiarity with Linux OS is a definite plus
- Experience in Python is a plus
- Interested in mobile development (Android)
If you match most of the requirements above, and think you can thrive in our fast paced environment, please send your resume to email@example.com subjected as “Junior Software Engineer Vacancy”